Aircore Construction Harness
The Miller® AirCore Construction Harness is a light-weight full-body harness. Its specifically designed breathable, open-core padding technology provides optimal air flow, reduces heat and moisture entrapment and keeps the worker drier and cooler.
- Light-weight components specifically chosen to reduce fatigue for all-day endurance and in-creased productivity and lighter than most harnesses in the market
- Corrosion-resistant and longer lasting aluminium hardware
- Quick operating cam buckles on the shoulder straps make vertical webbing adjustments easier than any other harness
- Quick-connect leg and chest buckles for easy donning
- ANSI rated chest buckles for extra security
- Distinctive webbing design for easy identification and greater visibility
- Easily adjustable chest, shoulder and leg straps to suit a wider range of physiques
- Aluminium frontal d-ring and stand-up rear fall arrest d-ring with fall indicator
- Equipped with a label pack housing all relevant harness information including donning instructions, connection instructions, AS/NZS 1891.1 2007 certification and inspection grid.
Webbing: DuraFlex stretchable Duraclean polyester
Cam Buckle: Aluminium
Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Polyurethane, PolyPro
Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1 – 2007
- Construction and Maintenance