Lanyard with Shock Absorber 1.2M
Miller Lanyard with shock absorber are used in various fall arrest situations and are designed to limit the force of a sustained fall to under 6kN.
- Any work at height application
- EWP work
- Tower Work
- Work Positioning & restraint applications
- Single 1.2m with 19mm snap each end
- Lanyards feature an external energy absorber which allows for visual indication of a sustained fall.
- Standard lanyards are available with 19mm open-ing hooks at each end or with a choice of scaffold hooks to suit different attachment applications.
- For use in fall arrest situations where the free fall does not exceed 2 meters.
- When estimating free fall distances, the extension of the energy absorber must be taken into consideration. The maximum energy absorber deployment is 1.75 metres.
- Choose a webbing lanyard for standard fall arrest applications. The webbing lanyard is light-weight, easy to use and does not retain dirt or grime making it perfect for every day use.
Webbing lanyards – 35mm polyester webbing.
Certified to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.1 – 2007.