Miller Tower Worker Harness
The Miller Tower Worker Harness is ultimate Tower harness with multiple attachment points. for maximum compatibility in various applications.
- Rear dorsal dee with 300mm extension for fall arrest attachment.
- Frontal frontal fall arrest loops (must be used together).
- Work positioning side dees for work with pole straps.
- Equipped with confined space loops.
- Vest style design, making it simple to don.
- Equipped with a label pack housing all relevant harness information including donning instructions, connection instructions
- AS/NZS 1891.1 2007 certification and inspection grid.
- The label pack is also equipped with an over sized pull free lanyard ring enabling the user to temporarily park a lanyard.
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps.
- Fully adjustable leg straps.
- Fully adjustable waist belt and back pad offering greater back
- support and stability.
- Built-in buttock pad for increased comfort when work positioning.
- All attachment points are clearly labelled and define the application of the attachment.
- Brightly colored webbing enables the user to be easily identified whilst working at heights.
Manufactured from heavy duty and lightweight 43mm polyester webbing.
Weight 2.4 kg
Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1 – 2007.
- Tower work
- Ladder work
- Pole top
- Line workers